Specializing in Property Management and Homeowners Association Insurance

The experienced property management and HOA insurance agents at Samuelson Insurance Group are experienced with property management, condo owner associations (COA), and homeowners association insurance. Our expertise has grown extensively over the past years, and insurance and risk management for property owners has become one of our strongest and most well-regarded services.

Things to Consider when Insuring Apartment Buildings and Other Rentals

We have years of experience in insuring all types of habitational risks, including policies for apartment buildings, condominiums, and homeowners associations. We work with you to evaluate your specific insurance needs and develop a risk management plan specifically for you. We understand that you may have unique liability concerns regarding swimming pools, tennis courts, and other recreational facilities. The coverage solutions and risk management tools we offer take into account all the basic coverage you will need when insuring apartments, COAs, and HOAs. Our policies offer coverage for:

  • Buildings, related structures, garages, and sheds.
  • Contents that are available for tenant use, including tools, furniture, and other furnishings.
  • Directors and officers (D&O) coverage to protect board members of your homeowners or condo association.
  • Liability coverage in case you are sued for personal injury or property damage or are held responsible for medical bills.
  • Loss of rent coverage that insures you continue to receive income while repairing rental property after a covered loss that requires tenants to relocate.

Whether you are a new landlord or an established property management company, we can help you identify the right coverage at the right price.

More Property Owner Insurance Coverage Considerations

Owners and landlords of rental property open themselves to extensive risk that may require coverage above and beyond a basic landlord policy. In addition to obtaining landlord insurance, we will consult with you on other coverages that may be necessary, such as flood insurance, which is not included in any standard landlord or homeowners policy, identity theft coverage to protect your business in the event of a data breach, and umbrella coverage, which offers liability coverage to supplement your other liability policies.

Contact Our Landlord and Homeowners Association Insurance Team to Learn More

If you’re looking for a risk-free no obligation consultation and free quote for your rental condominium insurance or rental dwelling insurance policy, contact us and we will be in touch to set up a meeting at your convenience. For other coverages we offer, see our Personal Insurance, Business Insurance, and Life Insurance pages.